Effective Co-Parenting: Putting Kids First
An educational 5-week program for separated and divorced
- give information about the needs of parents, children & families coping with separation and divorce
- increase understanding of the developmental needs of children for self-esteem & security
- offer skills about managing diverse shared parenting situations
- provide strategies for improving communication, resolving conflict, and managing day to day children's issues between parenting partners
- afford participants with a supportive group environment to assist in planning and the management of their chidren's needs
Parents are encouraged to attend separately.
These sessions will be held on Wednesdays, beginning on May 3, 2017 and for the four subsequent weeks. The final session will be Wednesday, May 31.
To connect with the Life & Family Resource Centre for more information, please contact 403-218-5505, or